Eaton XC300 Series
The XN300 family of slice I/O modules offers the highest density I/O available on the market today. With a very cost-effective price per I/O point, it meets the needs of machinery OEMs for highspeed, low-cost and compact I/O systems. The CANopen Gateway provides a remote I/O connection that can connect to all Eaton XC PLCs and XV HMI-PLCs as well as many third-party PLCs. The tool-less assembly saves time in connecting modules on a DIN rail and the PUSH-IN technology makes wiring up the I/O a breeze. Status LEDs on all I/O points make it easy to quickly identify any wiring errors and to determine current signal conditions. The free XN300 Assist programming tool helps you to generate and check the I/O configuration and produce both electronic documentation and EDS files to simplify PLC configuration of XN300 I/O.
Coupled with the new XV300 HMI-PLC, the XN300 I/O products provide a highpowered low-cost system solution for MOEMs. Bundled with Visual Designer and CoDeSys 3 on an XV300 HMI-PLC, you get the smallest, most cost-effective and powerful HMI-PLC and SCADA system available on the market. This industryleading combination of compact I/O solutions and HMI-PLCs can significantly reduce the overall control panel size, helping MOEMs in the never-ending quest to reduce the size and cost of their machinery.
- Efficient—a wide range of discrete and analog input and output modules along with specialty modules focused on solving application needs
- Compact—up to 20 channels per slice (12.5 x 102 mm) helps reduce installation space and cost
- Simple—tool-free assembly with PUSH-IN & plug connection, with simple dismounting of plug connectors
- Fast identification of errors and signal conditions via LED status displays for all points
- Application specific, free, programmable module status LED
- CANopen Gateway connects up to 32 slices per block to connect I/O to both Eaton PLCs and HMI-PLCs and many thirdparty PLCs. Mini USB port to connect to XN300 Assist
- XN300 Assist software tool to generate electronic documentation and EDS files for PLC configuration