Leuze RFID Sensors
With RFID, no direct “visual contact” between the read-write unit and transponder is necessary. Information from the transponder is received by means of electromagnetic waves. As a result, these systems can be used practically and reliably under even the most adverse conditions.
- Evaluation unit with integrated antenna reduces installation effort and is suitable for compined installation situations
- Through the internal parameter memory, the parameters are retained in the device even after a power failure.
- Transponders can be read to and written from in passing.
- Status display directly on the device.
- Insensitive to environmental materials such as water, textiles, plastic or wood.