Leuze 2D Handheld Barcode Readers
There are two types of 2D-codes: the matrix code and the stacked code. With the matrix code, the information is represented by arranging small geometric cells. The stacked code is a special case. Here, the information is represented by lines and gaps in multiple rows. The camera of the sensor takes a picture of the code. The camera chip detects the contrast between the white gaps and the black cells and converts the information into binary data. This is then processed further and output via an interface. Unlike the 1D-code, the information is contained in the arrangement of the cells.
- Reliable reading of all common 1D- and 2D-codes
- Minimal space requirement
- Highest-possible information content
- Variable width and height
- Through the integrated error algorithm, even damaged codes can be read error-free