Eurotherm 3200 Series:
The Eurotherm 3200 panel mount controller offers control options that reduce system complexity and thermal loop ownership cost. It can be ordered as a PID controller, an over/under limit controller or its functions can be combined into an integrated controller. An option to integrate a high amperage power controller output with a high-performance PID controller and an over/under limit controller in one space-saving, panel mount package is also available. Many communications options are offered to support connectivity needs.
- QuickStart set-up enabling ‘out of the box’ operation
- Expert configuration via PC wizard with online help
- Quick and easy commissioning – no need for expert knowledge
- Clear information of process with scrolling, custom messages
- Custom alarm messages for easy understanding
- Recipe selection from operator interface
- Internal timer and setpoint programming
- Instant indication of heater faults with integral ammeter
- Remote setpoint – solution for multi-zone applications
The emphasis is on simplicity and ease of use. A simple ‘QuickStart’ code can be used to configure all the functions essential for controlling your process. This includes input sensor type, measurement range, control options and alarms – making ‘Out of the Box’ operation truly achievable. If you prefer, you can specify what you need at point of order and we will ship the unit preconfigured to your requirements.